How to Spa
Allow yourself to relax and enjoy the much-needed “Me Time” you’ve been longing for.
• Reservations: You can make a reservation online or by calling. Credit Cards are requested to guarantee
reservations and purchase gift cards. Should you need to reschedule your service, please allow 24hr notice to avoid charges. If your notice
to reschedule is less than 24 hours, charges will only incur if we are not able to fill your appointment.
• Spa Arrivals: To maximize the benefit of your experience, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes prior to your session. Upon arrival, we will provide you with slippers to change into along with a locker to store your shoes, phones, purses, etc. This way you can enjoy the Revival Float Spa facility and ease into your revitalizing journey. Refreshments and other amenities are provided for your comfort and enjoyment. Delayed arrival will limit your experience time.
• Gift Cards: Gift cards are available online and onsite for Spa Services, individual treatments, corporate gifts and incentives, specific dollar amounts & products.
• Phone: The spa is a place for peace and serenity. We respectfully request that during your stay, you turn off all electronic devices.
• Gratuity: It is our goal to deliver the best result driven, relaxing treatments. Gratuity is also a crucial portion of the Revival Float Spa team salaries. Offering gratuity is always very much appreciated!
• Payment: We honor the following credit cards: Amex, Visa, Master Card, & Discover
• Spa Boutique: In keeping with Revival Float Spa values and quality of service, it is essential that we offer result-driven brands. We invite you to visit the spa boutique and discover a wide range of beauty, wellness and gift items.
• All spa guests must be 18 years of age unless accompanied by an adult.
• If you are pregnant it is good to get your doctor’s approval before receiving a massage. This is especially important if you are considered high risk or have other medical complications.
• Please be sure to inform your therapist of any medical condition that contraindicates the use of heat, essential oils, massage, or skin care.
• Choice of male or female massage therapist is available upon request only.